07-31-2015 GAME THREAD: The Trade Deadline (non-waiver) Has Passed

by Mary 31. July 2015 15:49
and Bruce, Chapman, and Byrd are still Reds. I imagine that Bruce and Chapman will remain so for the balance of 2015, but Byrd has been traded in August before and probably can be again.  I wouldn't mind seeing what deal can be made for the Missile in the off-season, but I hope the Bruce trade talks are done for at least another year.   Today's lineup:

07/30/2015 GAME THREAD: Home Again and on Pins and Needles One More Day

by Mary 30. July 2015 15:22
This time tomorrow we will be only a few minutes from the end of the non-waiver trade period.  Will the roster for the second game versus the Pirates be substantially different from the one for tonight's game? While we are dying of curiosity, those affected directly are probably near the limit of their patience.

07-29-2015 GAME THREAD: Reds One Game Win Streak Vs.WLBs on the Line Tonight

by Mary 29. July 2015 17:02
Will Joey continue on his unsustainable offensive explosion tonight?  That is something to watch for IMO.

07-27-2015 GAME THREAD: Reds Head Into Home of the WLBs

by Mary 27. July 2015 17:23
with this lineup for game one.  Big question is how many of these players will still be Reds at this time next week.

07-25-2015 GAME THREAD: Will Johnny Make His Start For the Reds Tonight?

by Mary 25. July 2015 13:37
or will today be the trade day?

07-21-15 GAME THREAD: CUBS AT REDS, GAME 2

by DocProc 21. July 2015 17:10
I'll let Mark Sheldon supply our starter this evening (http://marksheldon.mlblogs.com/2015/07/21/walks-piling-up-other-notes/): ... [More]

07-20-2015 GAME THREAD: New Series (Cubs), New Thread

by Mary 20. July 2015 17:51
  Maybe we hear something about trades, maybe we don't, but sooner or later we must, right?  Just don't let there be any rain delays, as this series is already making one prior rainout up as a day night double header on Wednesday

07-18-15 GAME THREAD: WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE REDS THIS YEAR?

by DocProc 18. July 2015 14:07
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 ... [More]

07-17-15 GAME THREAD: INDIANS AT REDS, GAME 1

by DocProc 17. July 2015 15:26
I'm working with the assumption that the Reds backed up Cueto's start until Sunday because they're hoping to trade him before then. I know that's not what they're saying, but that's what I'm buying. For that reason, I have as much interest in trade news this weekend as I do in the games that will be played against the Indians.

07-12-2015 GAME THREAD; Will Johnny C Make Today's Game Worth Watching?

by Mary 12. July 2015 13:13